Lot of updates in the release
– New : Mardarin Phonetic seach (see preferences)
– New : Move dial button back to button, but shown only when number is entered
– New : User changable keypad size (see preferences)
– New : Cyrillic search and keypad
– New : User changable keypad language (see preference)
– New : Long Press “1” for voice mail
– New : Copy phone to clipboard (with context menu)
– Fix : Optimize ad retrieval traffic
– Fix : Display problem of landscape mode
The first Angel Dialer that “Testing” is removed :-)
- New : Simplified toolbar, more screen real estate. Tap the leftmost search button to toggle toggle keypad.
– New : Landscape Mode
– New : Russian localization
– New : move “+” symbol to “0” key
– New : listen voice mail (press “menu” button)
– New : option to hide button label
– Fix : FC that contact name longer than 256 characters
– Fix : various FC
Angel Dialer is design to find contacts in Chinese quickly. Currently it support search in Hanzi Pinyin (i.e. Mandarin or Putonghua) or Cantonese.
User may enter the first character of the phonetic of each of the Chinese characters and the dialer will search contacts for you.
For example, the Hanzi Pinyin phonetic of Chinese name “陳大文” is “Chen Da Wen”. Hence users may search it by key in “CTM”, or “286”. As C is at the on the same key as 2, and so on.
Cantonese speaker may enter “239” as the name “陳大文” has Cantonese pronetic “Chan Tai Man”, and “CTM” can be represented by “239”.
By default, Angel Dialer enabled to search in Hanzi Pinyin only. If you would like to use Cantonese searching or both, you may change it in “Setting” scrreen:
- Click Menu button of the phone
– Select “Settings”
– Tick “Hanzi Pinyin searching” and/or “Cantonese searching”
– Click Back button and finish
The Internet pemission is only for retrieving advertisement. No personal and contact information will be sent over the Internet.
Further support questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org